Kelly's Life, One Shot at a Time
The life and times of Kelly Eason and the amazing world of Photocoffee.
Set the Speed and Foam the Milk
Its seems that the same thing happens whether you have a coffee mug in your hand or a camera around your neck. You live... One shot at a time.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Its been over a year
i thought it would be fun to throw out a random blog... its been over a year since my last blog..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hi!
I need a lttle less mehndi and a little more makeup.. haha
About Me
kellyeason
I'm Kelly. I have a passion for photography, coffee, and Jesus. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!!
View my complete profile
My Next Adventure
Florida, June 2011
Israel March 2012
Facebook Badge
Kelly Eason
Create Your Badge
Sites that I Love to Love
http://www.heinebroscoffee.com
http://www.picnik.com
http://www.allrecipes.com
http://www.target.com
http://www.facebook.com
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com
http://www.thetask.org
http://www.travelchannel.com
Costa Coffee
India's Starbucks
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(1)
▼
May
(1)
Its been over a year
►
2010
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment