Set the Speed and Foam the Milk

Its seems that the same thing happens whether you have a coffee mug in your hand or a camera around your neck. You live... One shot at a time.







Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My first Shot

My very first blog. I'm pretty excited. As excited as I can be at 1 in the morning. As i sit on my bed with the sounds of 'Bizarre Foods' and my upstairs 'friends' playing video games, i wonder what this blog will turn into. I will talk about the past, more than anyone wants to hear. I will share the present, as unexciting as it seems to me now, and I will prayerfully wonder about the future.
Since this is the first blog of 'Set the Speed, Foam the Milk' i suppose i should explain it. My brother and I, one day, are going to open a coffee house. We are going to call it Photocoffee. We will serve amazing coffee and the walls will be covered with photography (mainly mine, that can be purchased at a reasonable price of course.) I beleive we will also have a a print shop. Photocopy...photocoffee.. get it? ok.. its going to happen. We are already designing the shirts and i am making an awesome mixed cd that is going to play in the background. Rest asured it will have plenty of Chris Rice, Bebo Norman, and Caedmon's Call.. So you see, we will be foaming the milk and, because of all the photography on the walls, setting the speed (as in shutter speed). We have big plans. Let me know if you have a cafe for sale. And when i say sale i mean free.
I promise not to talk only about coffee, India, and other things that seems to bore everyone.. Just as a disclaimer...i will spell things wrong. I will split some infinitives, and i will share my heart. So ready yourselves. I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to leave comments, unless they are mean then you can feel free to keep it to yourself. haha

5 comments:

  1. I'm so here... you're faithful blog-reader and supporter. if you want me to be one of your barista's I'm totally there! Seriously... I'm going to email you all of my crazy ideas. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading too! I promise not to be a blog lurker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kel, im so pumped you're doing this!! i will be looking for new posts daily:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nine ruppee Ride.. i think that name was stolen from someone.. haha and andrea you can lurk anytime my friend!!
    Mere it prolly wont be daily but as often as i can!!

    ReplyDelete